What information do we collect?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the CTech website. This data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, the pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on our pages, and other diagnostic data.
How do we use your information?
CTech may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To manage your account. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the CTech website that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract. Such as the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased from CTech through the website.
- To contact you. To contact you by email, phone, SMS, or other electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to products or services, including security updates.
- To provide you: with news, special offers, and general information about goods and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes. Such as data analysis, identifying trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, and your experience.
How do we protect visitor information?
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by unsubscribing from any sent promotional email. Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive any emails already in production.
To provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback