Thank you for considering CTech Manufacturing storage solutions. If you cannot find an answer to your question on this page, please call us at 715-355-8842 or email us at email@example.com. For more specific product information, please refer to our product info pages, industry pages, or online shop links in the top menu.
My online order failed. Now what?
- Don’t worry; try placing your order again and verify that the credit card and billing information looks correct. If your order still fails, it’s likely your credit card company is declining the purchase directly for security reasons. Call your credit card company to ensure they know your intentions.
What type of online payments do you accept?
- At this time, we currently accept all major credit cards through our online shopping experience. Customers looking to purchase through other methods can be handled offline on a case-by-case basis.
Can you ship to customers outside of the United States?
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to customers outside of the contiguous United States. However, we do allow customers to organize their own shipping arrangements for orders processed online.
How does your freight shipping service work?
- We charge a flat rate of $275 per unit for freight shipping. All freight-eligible products are securely crated in-house and shipped to your door using the best available rate.
Can I customize a product from the catalog?
- Yes, all products (except for Econo cabinets and BlackLine Accessories) are built-to-order. Please call us at 715-355-8842 or fill out an online contact form HERE to start a custom product inquiry.
Do you sell any used or discounted products?
- We do not offer any used products for sale online. However, we do have a rotating selection of closeout products that can be viewed in our online shop.
How long will it take to process my order?
- Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days.
Where can I view standard manufacturing lead times?
- Lead times vary based on product type and complexity, please call us at 715-355-8842 to learn more about the lead time for specific products.
Do you offer financing?
- Yes, we do offer 1, 2, and 3-year financing options serviced through Navitas. Please give us a call at 715-355-8842 to learn more about financing.
Where do your products ship out from?
- All of our products are produced and shipped from one location; our headquarters in Weston, Wisconsin.
What type of aluminum alloy are your products constructed with?
- All products are constructed primarily with 5052 aluminum alloy. Certain products may feature parts comprised of other alloys as engineering deems necessary.
Are your products water or weatherproof?
- Our products are weather-resistant, meaning they can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. However, cabinet doors and drawers are not sealed and can not protect stored contents from moisture.
Do all carts have latching drawers and doors?
- Yes, all carts come standard with MotionLatch® technology. Your drawers and doors will stay closed unless you pull on the full-length latching handle.
Do you sell tools?
- We do not sell tools, only storage solutions to help organize tools!
Are your cabinets shipped fully assembled?
- Yes, all cabinets are crated and shipped fully assembled. Cabinets measuring 124″ or greater in length are split to ensure safe transport and must be joined upon installation.
Do you offer cabinet installation services?
- No, we do not offer direct installation services. However, our dealer network may be able to help. Please search for a dealer near you using our online finder tool: https://ctechmanufacturing.com/dealer-product-types/cabinets/
Do you sell MotionLatch® tool drawers directly to customers?
- All tool drawers and bolt bins are sold through our dealer network. Please find the dealer nearest to you using our online finder tool here: https://ctechmanufacturing.com/dealer-product-types/drawers/
How can I order custom drawer units?
Questions and feedback